- SPICY AIOLI:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Lime Zest
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro; chopped
- 1 Jalapeno; de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp Wasabi Paste
- 1 Pinch Smokey Chili Flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs Medium Raw Shrimp; peeled and cleaned
- 2 tbsps Grapeseed
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Chili Flakes
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage; shredded
- 1 cup Green Cabbage; shredded
- 3 Radishes; thinly sliced
- Artisan corn tortillas; white and yellow
- Pickled Red Onions; as garnish
- Thin Jalapeno Slices; as garnish
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the aioli. Mix well until thoroughly incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat grill to high.
In a large mixing bowl, add shrimp, lemon juice, grapeseed oil, and chili flakes. Season liberally with salt and pepper and toss well until the shrimp are evenly coated.
Grill shrimp 2 minutes per side, remove from heat and let rest.
In a another bowl, combine both cabbages and the radishes and toss well to mix.
Spread a layer of aoili on the tortilla, add a portion of the slaw, and lay a portion of the shrimp on the slaw. Fold the tortilla in half. Repeat process for the remaining ingredients. Serve tacos with pickled red onions and jalapeno slices if desired.
Pair with Pinot Noir and enjoy!